Monday, October 11, 2010

About Blogging

   I am blogging hard today. To catch up with my assignments and trying to finish the work. I am finding out that I enjoy reading people's blogs a lot and love to comment, agree and share experiences, but I have a problem. I cannot write about myself. I feel like I don't know what to choose to write about.
   For me it proved to be difficult to start my own blog rather than reading and interacting with others.
   I decided to share it with you, now since it bothered me for a while. It is funny right now because I am not sure that if somebody will respond. Anyway, maybe one of you will read it and eventually share a thought.
   My life is on fast lane right now. I am finishing a class, I will start another one, I work over 40 hours a week and I have family, kid, dog... I could write about what I do all day, but I am a private person and I just cannot pick something to talk about. Weird?  I feel that is has to do with me: my experiences, my life, my favorite things, what happened with me like an event...
   So, my blogging experience  is one sided: love to read and continue a discussion that was already started by somebody else.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you on enjoy reading people's blogs. It has been an interesting experience for me. I never imagined to create a blog. Especially post a blog about myself. It has been difficult to start my own blog too but it seemed to get easier for me after a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anca, for a second there I thought that someone wrote about me, as I feel exactly like you. I had the hardest time thinking of things to write about, especially since it is an English class assignment. However just like you I enjoyed reading other posts. After reading them I always wondered why I didn't think of that particular topic myself. I also liked how I was able to relate to other classmates, much like I can relate to you. I too work full time, have kids, no dog though, and have a class ending but then another starting. So, now you know that you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen sister! You can see that I am extremely late with my blog work. But I am striving to finish. I feel better late than never. Funny how when I decided to take a full load this semester, all my other responsibilities started to become more demanding. But lets push through we are almost home!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I feel just like you! I turn completely blank when I have to write anything. And similarly I don't feel like writing anything personal because I'm not sure I want others to read it. Other than that I work full time just like you and it is kind of hard to find time for something that gives you hard time.

    ReplyDelete